Changes in manakai 0.4
Changes from manakai 0.3.2 to 0.4.0
- DOM Implementation is rewritten.
A DOM implementation can now be instantiated without
For more information, see
documentation for the
- Selectors API has
been implemented, with support for universal and type selectors (including
namespace support). Note that this feature relies on Selectors
implementation contained in the
dis Code Generator is
No Longer Used. DTD module generation is dropped as well.
- Limited Support for DOM5 HTML,
and part of
inner_html attributes. Note
inner_html attribute relies on the HTML5
parser and serializer that are part of the
- DOM Internet Media Type Module Support.
character encoding modules are no longer
part of the manakai-core package, for some reason.
Sorry for inconvinience.
modules are dropped. They might be eventually reimplemented
- Support for Atom Threading Extension is dropped. It is expected
to be reimplemented in a future revision of manakai.
Changes from manakai 0.4.0 to 0.4.1
- Selectors API implementation now supports attribute selectors.